2016 Winter Corporate Night officially announced!
Flyer: 2016 Winter Corporate Night
Ticket Sales: Eventbrite
The Chrysler Management Club exists to educate, entertain, network, and inspire employees and their families. We promote the advancement of the management profession among Club members by broadening their abilities, capabilities and interests. The Club offers networking, corporate communications, and career advancement. Club members usually continue to participate in Club activities after retirement.
The Chrysler Management Club Board of Directors exists to create networking events for its members, as well as manage the club’s finances toward these events. The Board is an entirely volunteer effort, and votes in Management Club members who consistently strive to improve the group.
- Mark Adams – President
- Christina Carels – Vice President
- Christopher Smith – Treasurer
- Chris Nguyen – Chief Operating Officer
- Charlie Cross – Chief Information Officer
- Gary Wade – Secretary
- Brian Thompson – Young Professionals President
- Tim Hughes – Membership Chair
- Ryan McGavock – Webmaster
- Matthew Kwiatkowski
- Christopher Lucier
- Joe Brummitt Jr
- Mike Datema
- Norm Pranger
- Brian Hennessy
- Justin Wiseman
- John Schmitt